Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy 7th Anniversary!





This was one of our engagement pictures


This was taken the weekend of our wedding and I love it because it just looks like pure joy on our faces


This was one of my favorite pictures from our wedding as we were walking out of the church.  I love the facial expressions and also just the way we were off centered in the picture.  


Today marks 7 years that Daniel and I have been married.  I can't believe that 7 years has all ready passed since that wonderful day.  What is even harder for me to believe is that while we have been married for 7 years we have actually known each other and been together on/off for 11 years now!  

Words can't express how much I love my husband.  I love him for so many reasons and every day that passes by I feel like we grow closer and more in love as a couple.  Having children changes the dynamic of a couple in a lot of ways but in a lot of other ways it brings you closer together.  I believe that even though we have had some really rough times over the past 4 years of having children, we have grown to be better people and continue to grow to be better parents.  I decided to mark this occasion I would list 7 reasons why I love my husband:

1. He loves me unconditionally, faults and all

2. He loves our children more than anything

3. He is a Godly man

4. He leads our family to become closer to God and to be more Christ-like in every day living

5. He drops everything anytime that I need him for whatever reason

6. He makes me laugh like no on else can

7. He works incredibly hard to provide for our family and the provisions he has made allows me to stay at home with our childrenI can't wait to see what the next 50 years hold for us as a couple and as a family.  I love you, Daniel, and I hope that tell and show you that every day.

1 comment:

  1. We are already excited to babysit for 8 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete