Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I'm sorry to say I have no pictures from Thanksgiving............We have spent Thanksgiving in Pleasanton for the past couple of years and decided this year we would change it up and go to Winnsboro to spend it with my family. I have to add in that as a child we ate Thanksgiving food (i.e. turkey, ham, dressing, cranberry sauce, etc) 4 times a year during the holidays....twice for Thanksgiving and twice for Christmas. Because of this traumatic experience....lol no really I'm just not a big fan of the traditional feast anymore. My mom is so great to recognize this in me before I say anything (even though I usually say something anyways) and so she so graciously fixed chicken fried steak with all the good trimmings....yum! We actually had a mixture of the traditional in with it because my Aunt Ann, her husband David, and cousin Sherri joined us for lunch. We had such a great time while being there and I forget how much I really love to go home for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment