Monday, January 4, 2010

18 months!



I can't believe 18 months has passed since our baby boy joined our crazy life. It still seems like yesterday he could barely hold his head up and now he's running in circles around me! Here are the stats from his checkup:
Weight: 27 lbs
Height: 33 in"
Cooper seems so much like a sponge right now learning all new things and really taking it all in. His absolute favorite thing to do right now is read! He loves to go into his closet and grab several different books to bring to me and read. He loves to point out his two favorite things which, funny enough, seem to be in almost every book he has..."ball" and "dog". He even calls Maggie Mae, our boston terrier, "dog". I've tried to teach him to call her Maggie but he hasn't quite caught on yet. I am posting a photo from just a year ago at 6 months and now at 18 months so you can see how fast he has grown from baby to little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment