Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Day at home & Lunch at Amy & Cliftons!







We woke up early on Christmas morning and I have to say that I was a little bit stressed at how we were going to get all the food cooked for lunch that we had to take and how we were going to enjoy our time with Cooper opening gifts. OH and I forgot to mention this in the last post......my only request for Christmas this year was a Nikon D90....it's a top of the line DSLR camera and I've had so much fun playing with my father-in-law's D70 that I decided it should definitely be my next big purchase.....especially before the new baby gets here! I was so thankful to have the money I needed to purchase the camera and I even convinced Daniel to let me go Christmas Eve afternoon and buy it! All the pictures you see posted from Christmas Eve on our with my new toy! Back to Christmas Day........we somehow got all the food cooked and were able to spend quality time as a family opening gifts. We went to Amy & Clifton's for lunch with the rest of the fam minus Carter and Laura and even got to enjoy the meal with Deborah, Clifton's mom and his sister Leslie, her husband John Paul, and their son Mason. It was a lot of fun but I was exhausted by the time we got home and took a much needed LONG nap.....along with the rest of my family!

1 comment: