Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year....New Possibilities!

It's amazing how someone can take a camera to an event and yet never pull it out to take any pictures......go figure? What I'm getting at is that I took absolutely no pictures for New Year's. We spent the evening this year at our friends Tawny & Paxton's house. It was a really nice relaxing evening and it felt so great to be out of the house. We had a wonderful time eating lots of goodies everyone brought and playing Taboo....such a great game! I still can't believe Cooper stayed up until midnight! His first time to watch the ball drop....not that he knew anything exciting was happening but I'd like to think maybe he did. I had such a great time that when Daniel decided Cooper had had enough I stayed.....until 4 am! They live right around the corner from us and I knew if I got tired that I could practically walk home. I still can't believe I stayed up that late.......

No comments:

Post a Comment