Monday, October 18, 2010

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!
















This last Saturday Daniel, Clifton, Amy, and I took the boys and Kyleigh to the Pumpkin Patch in Devine. We really wanted to take them last year but never got around to it before Halloween. I remember last year trying to chase Cooper around all the pumpkins and I had just found out I was pregnant with Kyleigh so I was not exactly in any kind of shape to chase him. It was so crazy this year to see Layton doing the exact same thing as Cooper last year as they are exactly a year apart. And this year Kyleigh was here to enjoy the fresh air and pumpkins!

I couldn't believe how much Cooper loved the "punkins". He loved holding them and transferring them from one place to another. He also enjoyed all the other activities they offered such as a hay maze, barrel train ride, water pumping, playground, and an area with goats, pigs, and chickens. I would have to say seeing Daniel and Clifton riding in the barrels with the boys was the highlight of the day....lol. We spent all morning there and then grabbed a great lunch before heading home. It was such an awesome day and I'm so glad we were able to enjoy it with Amy, Clifton, and Layton because our days here are so numbered! We will miss them so much!

PS I must mention that I took 200 pictures so I tried to show some of my favorite ones since I obviously couldn't post all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment