Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kyleigh's First Trip to Winnsboro!

Sweet girl after church on Sunday

Taking a bath....she has the look of disgust at getting her picture taken (Hello can't you all see that I can barely fit into this tub?)

Kyleigh with her second cousin, Shelby

Kyleigh with her other second cousin, Sherri (Deja vu I'm sure for her as Sherri was 18 when I was born and everyone has decided that Kyleigh is a mini-me!)

Kyleigh with her great-grandparents MawMaw B and Papa

Labor Day weekend was the first 3 day weekend we had recently so I had decided that it was time to take Kyleigh to Winnsboro. I first wanted the whole family to go but I was not quite ready to brave the 6 hour drive up there with 2 kids. However, flying would have cost the whole family an arm and a leg now that we have to purchase a ticket for Cooper. SO, I decided that Kyleigh and I would just go together and leave the boys here.

We flew out on Friday afternoon and my mom and grandparents picked us up at the airport in Dallas. We had such a great weekend and I got to eat at several of my favorite places while at home. I was so glad to be able to get to introduce Kyleigh to everyone in person as before they had only seen pictures....and many of them thanks to her MiMi! I am hoping that the next visit we make to Winnsboro will be after the big move to College Station as our trip will then be cut in half!

No comments:

Post a Comment