Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Chicken is Dead.....



Okay...strange title for a post but let me explain. When Daniel was a year old he got a ride-on toy for his birthday that's a chicken. And as Jim always tells me, "The Hindes' don't get rid of anything..." lol so needless to say, they still have the chicken and Daniel turns 31 this year! Anyways, Cooper and Layton love LOVE playing with this chicken and they have run it up and down the hallway at Nana and Papa's 100 times or more. Nana decided that the boys needed some extra stuff to play with at the lake just in case we had another catastrophe like last time and the boys had nothing to play with outside so she brought the infamous chicken and the bus (another ride-on from way back when) haha Cooper was riding the chicken out in the street in front of the trailer and the wheels came off!!! I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but let me tell you how big of a deal it was (as if the pictures won't show you)...Daniel texted me a picture of the dead chicken while I was in Winnsboro with Kyleigh. I almost cried! Cooper loved that chicken so much and we have the pictures to prove it.....sorry sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment