Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dan and Coop at Medina Lake!





This past weekend was Labor Day and it was the first time in awhile that we would have an extra day off for Daniel so I asked if we could go to Winnsboro because I had not taken Kyleigh up there yet. Daniel really wanted to go to the lake with Coop so I proposed that we do things separately since I was going to fly up there and we have to buy Cooper a ticket now so to save money they went on to the lake and Kyleigh and I went to Winnsboro. I will blog more about that trip when I steal some pics from my mom!

Cooper, Daniel, and Uncle Clifton went up to the lake late LATE Friday night. Daniel said Cooper fell asleep on the way up there so he was able to transfer him from the truck to the pack-n-play inside the trailer. Saturday they spent all day on the lake in the boat with Papa, Nana, Aunt Amy, Layton, Uncle Jerrod, and Aunt Amanda. Cooper loves going "swinnin" and it sounded like they did quite a bit of "swinnin" and Dan got to wakeboard. From the looks of the pics they had a great time! Thank you Aunt Amanda and everyone for taking pictures! I enjoyed looking at them so much and was so sad we missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment