Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Potty.....


I know Cooper is only a little over 2 years old but remember I now have 2 children in diapers and lets just say that at this point the dirty ones are definitely outweighing the wet ones. Everyone knows that once you have children going to the bathroom alone is a thing of the past. SO, I decided if he was going to be in the bathroom with us I might as well go ahead and buy a potty chair just to see if he showed any interest at all in sitting on it.

I should've known that once he figured out that it had a "SONG" that plays he would think of it more as a toy rather than a potty. What he doesn't realize it that instead of touching it with his hand to play the "SONG" he needs to be filling it with something else! I know this is just the beginning but I have a feeling it's going to be a long road.......any advice is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment