Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MiMi to the Rescue!

MiMi's attempt at getting Cooper to take a picture with Kyleigh...pretty good!

Pop and Coop building a tower....or should I say Cooper knocking it down!

Cooper wearing MiMi's glasses

Coop texting on MiMi's phone!

Last week Daniel had to travel to Williston, North Dakota for work and so MiMi so graciously came to help me! I don't know what I would do without my mom....she is always willing to come and help me anytime I need her and even though she says I'm not letting her do anything to help...she's WRONG! She helps me so much in so many ways and she doesn't even realize it. She played with Cooper for endless hours, sang songs, read books, etc, etc. Cooper is at the stage where all he wants is just attention so she was the perfect person to help in that way! We had such a great time while she was here and even got to see Pop when he came to pick her up on Wednesday. I was so thankful to them for completely changing their travel plans just so they could help me....I LOVE YOU BOTH MORE THAN I CAN SAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment