Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kyleigh is 3 months!




I can't believe my baby girl is all ready 3 months old! She is changing more and more every day. She's not a big fan of tummy time, but when I get her to cooperate with me, she is really doing great on lifting her head and strengthening her neck muscles. She has been smiling for awhile now but now she is trying to "talk" to us too! Dan got up in her face last night and was talking to her and she just cooed and opened her mouth and tried to talk right back! She is beginning to grab onto things more and really lets us know when she's not getting what she wants or needs. I'm not quite sure what she weighs at this point but I would have to guess around 13 lbs or so. We will find out a definite weight at our next visit at the doctor at 4 months. She is really growing in length as well. I am now putting her in a few 3-6 month outfits and she wears all of her 3 month outfits and fills them out pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment