Thursday, October 4, 2012

iPhone Pics


My fall wreath in honor of football season 


Pretty girl before church one Sunday 


My crazies on the top bunk putting on a concert ....lol


Kyleigh at her friend Addison's birthday party


Watching trash trucks on you tube.....?  Doesn't take much to entertain him :)


my funny girl being a football player while we were watching the Aggies BTHO Arkansas


Jennifer getting pummeled by a plate of powdered sugar at Round Top....lol.  The wind was blowing so hard it blew the plate on top of her.


My favorite purchase at Round Top.....Fiesta S&P shakers!


My silly girl in her new owl pajamas


Cooper practicing his cutting skills for school


Coop's bean plant he brought home from school....it has grown a lot in just a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment