Monday, July 2, 2012

A Week with MiMi and Pop

Nana and Papa were going to keep the kids while we were gone on vacation, but Papa came down with a horrible stomach bug and so did Amy and then Clifton.  Since they were all in quarantine, I called MiMi and Pop to see if they could help us out in a pinch.  They came through as always and kept the kids so we could go on vacation.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!














The kids had such a great time playing outside with the sprinkler at MawMaw B and Papa's house, swimming with cousins, keeping MiMi and Pop busy busy busy, and having fun with Uncle Matt.  My mom gave me her camera card to copy to my computer so I was so glad to be able to enjoy their adventures through the pictures.  I know they look forward to the next visit with everyone and I really hope they can have a fun visit with Nana and Papa later this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment