Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Cooper's Clubhouse"









I know...I know. Summer will come and go before I blog about the happenings in our family. I can't help that this summer has become the busiest yet..... We have been all over the place and then some. BUT, not without celebrating a certain birthday in June.

We decided that Cooper was old enough to purchase a swingset for his birthday. We wanted him to be able to enjoy it so we had them install it the week before his birthday. I couldn't believe how quickly 2 men put together a full blown swingset from a pile of wood, some metal brackets, a slide, and a few swings. It turned out great and Cooper is all ready enjoying it immensely. Although the swingset was a present for Cooper for his birthday, it will be enjoyed by Kyleigh too! AND, I'm sure we will be finding a new name for this swingset once Kyleigh becomes old enough to talk back to her brother about his naming it "Cooper's Clubhouse"......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment