Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010 with Papa & MawMaw B

Maw Maw B with her "Believe" sign

Her snowpeople figurine

Papa with his Red Rider BB gun

This was when he was opening the gift and realized what it was....I love my grandma's face too!

My grandparents were supposed to come with my parents with they came down to College Station for Christmas Eve but weren't able to because of sickness. Everyone has had this awful cold/cough stuff for weeks now. They were sick for about 3 weeks straight and weren't feeling up to making the 3 hour trip here so instead we brought their Christmas presents to them! We were going up to Winnsboro anyways for New Years and so we waited to take them then. We got my grandfather a BB gun.....yes it seems crazy but it's a Red Rider anniversary edition and something he really wanted but wouldn't buy for himself. I believe he all ready has plans for that gun......lol My grandmother collects snowmen so I got her a cute figurine with a snowlady and 2 small children to represent her, Cooper, & Kyleigh. I also got her a cute sign that says "Believe" and has LED lights you can turn on and off. I think they really liked the gifts so I was pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment