Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Recap

I'm kind of stealing this idea from a friend (thanks for the great idea Courtney!) She took her favorite pictures from each month of the last year and then talked a bit about the goings-on in her family. I loved her idea because I too seem to go 90 miles an hour all the time and never stop to think about the small things in life and the wonderful memories we make every day. We are so blessed and I need to thank God every single day for his unfailing love for us and our family. SO, here are a few of my favorites from this last year (I must warn you that some months were more busy than others and so I had a harder time choosing just a couple of my favorite pics):

January





February





March






April








May












June







July






August







September






October














November






December





No comments:

Post a Comment