Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!





Last Friday Cooper and I went with Amy, Layton, Leslie, Mason, Juli, and Tanner to the pumpkin patch at Alamo Heights Methodist Church in San Antonio. We left early enough to eat lunch beforehand at Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers. I have never eaten there before and I must say it was delicious! After lunch we went over to the pumpkin patch and the kids had such a good time.......but I was having a little trouble keeping up with my little speedy gonzales! Cooper is really getting the hang of this whole walking thing and is now incorporating a bit of running in as well. He was the least bit interested in the pumpkins and more interested in seeing if he could outrun me. Needless to say, he won most of the time.....I'm not in shape whatsoever to keep up with a 16 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment