Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Pictures






I can't believe it took us this long to take family photos but we finally did it! A couple of my friends, Tawny and Juli, are starting a photography business and to get things rolling they asked us and a few other families to be guinea pigs! They came over to our house on a Sunday afternoon around 6:30 and we took some outside photos and also several inside. At first I wasn't totally sold on taking the photos at our house because I didn't see how we had any good locations to take pictures and I wasn't sure how they were going to turn out. Boy was I wrong! I have never been more thrilled that they suggested taking the pictures at our house because they turned out AMAZING!! These pictures will always be so special to me because they were taken in the house that Cooper grew up in! They took so many photos that I could never choose a favorite but I will include just a few of my favorites. Please Please check out their website www.pocketfullofposes.org. They do fantastic work!

No comments:

Post a Comment