Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Annual Rockport Trip





















The last weekend in July, we made the trek to Rockport. We started this trip last year with Daniel's family and we had such a great time that we decided to do it again this year. We also wanted to do something special as a family since Amanda and Jerrod were leaving for Africa for a year in August to be missionaries. It happened to fall this year on my birthday so I was so glad that my parents and grandparents were able to join us for the trip. I can't even remember the last birthday I got to spend with all of my family (minus my brother).

We had such a great time and it was so nice getting to all be together one last time before Amanda and Jerrod left. We ate great seafood, got lots of good tanning time at the beach, and had wonderful late nights just laughing and talking. I really hope we continue the tradition of all getting together somewhere at least once a year and that Amanda and Jerrod will be here to enjoy it with us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment