Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kyleigh is 6 months old!


Ok...I know I'm behind but it's not like we didn't just move into a new house with 2 young children :) We are getting settled in the new house and it's now beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The post with all the pictures of my fabulous decorating will have to wait because right now the decorating doesn't look all that fabulous...lol. In the craziness of moving and getting settled in my little munchkinette turned 6 months! I can't believe it.....we are half way to her first birthday :(

On a good note, we have found a great pediatrician here in College Station and I took her for her 6 month well check-up last week. Here are the stats:

Weight: 16lb 12oz
Length: 28 1/4 in

It's so crazy for me to see how much difference there is between her stats and Cooper's at this age. I believe at his 6 month check-up he weighed 20 lbs! He was also wearing 12 month clothing by now and she's pretty much staying true to size. She is not too crazy about baby food yet but we are trying! She is sleeping around 12-13 hours a night! She loves to be cuddled and held and she's really beginning to try to talk to us in her own little way. She's such a good baby and we are so blessed to be her parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment