Monday, May 17, 2010

Tractor?



Tractor is a word that is heard more than often around our house. I suppose that this time in Cooper's life is the time where he gets fixated on one particular thing and takes it to another extreme. So we have the "tractor" (riding lawnmower), "mamower" (push lawnmower), "lalow" (blower), and last but not least "wewewedeter" (weedeater). I have several pictures of Cooper on the "tractor" but I wanted to post a few I took the other day of Cooper and my nephew Layton on Daniel's old metal John Deere he had as a child. Amy and I are planning the boys 1st and 2nd birthday parties this year and we are doing a John Deere theme....go figure? (For those that don't know Cooper and my nephew Layton have the same birthday, June 16!) We decided to take pictures of Cooper driving and Layton in the trailer and put on a cute invitation. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment