Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cake & Winnsboro...







Daniel had to travel to North Dakota a couple of weeks ago and be gone an entire week so Cooper and I decided to go visit my family and friends in Winnsboro while he was gone.  We had a great time while we were there even if Cooper clung to me the entire time!  I have never seen him like that....it really wore me out.  I think it was because we had been at a wedding the weekend prior, no nap in 3 days, and the fact that we dropped Daniel off at the airport in Houston on our way to Winnsboro and Cooper decided to have a nervous breakdown.  Needless to say, we made it through the week and he and I both are still alive!  I was so thrilled to be home....I forget how much I miss it there and how wonderful it is to be around family and friends.  My mom surprised me with an early birthday cake which was AMAZING!  They have this great bakery in Winnsboro now called Frosting and they do really amazing work!  She also took me shopping as a birthday present!  Cooper had a great time eating cake and ice cream (as you can see fromr the pictures)!  He also went swimming in the turtle pool that his MiMi got for him.....I will also mention that it RAINED most of the time we were there.  I haven't seen rain like that in so long!  Later this month Daniel has to go to Utah so I think we'll be making our way back there again soon....I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment