Monday, April 15, 2013

Maroon & White Game 2013

It's Aggie Football Time, Jack!  Not really, but I wish it was.  This past Saturday was Parents Weekend (ugh) and the annual Maroon & White Game.  It's the first chance for fans to see the old favorites and the new recruits for the upcoming football season.  We have never been before but I thought this would be a fun family outing and a cheap way to see whether or not Cooper is interested in possibly going to a real game this fall.

We had a lot of fun and enjoyed watching the first half of the game with our friends, Chad, Kelly, and their kids, Cooper and Hadley.  Cooper had so much fun with his BFF Cooper Chambers.  I love too that their other BFF's Will and Weston call them "The Coopers".  I can't wait to watch these boys grow up and form lifelong friendships.  Pause for a tear.....ok.  I think Cooper might finally be ready for his very first Aggie Football game this coming fall and I long for the day that BOTH kids are old enough to enjoy the excitement and we can indulge in season tickets.




No comments:

Post a Comment